Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Updates...

wheew....

i've made it to monday....

oh....wait....

{what's that you say darling...}

it's what?!?!

you mean i made it to tuesday and don't even remember monday!! *lucky me* no monday this week girls!!...

Whoot, Whoot!!

anyways...

hi....

i've missed you...

i know i promised an update in the shop this past weekend...

sorry....

do you ever just have one of those days where all you want to do is sit and stare?.....

where it even seems like an ordeal to switch t.v. channels...{no? sigh}

and now i have to switch channels because my lovely olympics are over...sigh....*i miss you*

so yea...one of those weekends... not just one day...and who the heck knows where monday went to so...

here we are....

hi....

some updates for you:


vintage clock faces...sigh...swoon...{please don't ask why in the world i've decided to sell them..i think i might cry...let's just say someone needs some money for their cow herd again} ;0)


Photobucket

french grain sacks...

these lovelies are like getting two in one...two graphics on opposite panels....oh you can bet one is staying on the farm with me...



Photobucket

and a princess haircut update:

yes, darling daughter you are still a princess..

a pixie princess but a princess none the less...



Photobucket

have no idea what she was trying to tell her mother here...

it usually goes something like this....

i'm a cowboy, i'm a cowboy...

but somehow her lips don't quite fit those famous words...

Photobucket

maybe just: i'm a boy, i'm a boy....

poor mom...

i need a dr. pepper...

Photobucket

at least i'm able to put a flower in her hair...

well this one time i was able to...

sigh...did i mention i need a dr. pepper...



14 comments:

Martha said...

You are so funny...i felt that way about last week for sure....it was rough...her hair looks darling and beautiful...heck...I was going to say a glass of vino...but that's just me:)...your shop updates look divine;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE the pixie haircut - it's adorable!!! I was a little worried but it worked out beautifully ~ she's so cute!
Off to check the goodies in your shop.
Sarah

Amy Kinser said...

What a doll; short hair and all.

My favorite drink is diet dr. pepper in a bottle...ice cold. Oh my goodness, it is elating to get my hands on one. It's a come to mama kind of feeling...I don't get out much. :)

Hana said...

Love those clock faces!! So cool! And the princess's hair is quite cute!...she doesn't look at all like a boy...she's adorable! Happy Tuesday...sorry you missed Monday, he he! Just means you're that much closer to the weekend!

Hana
MomTog Diaries

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
How adorable does your little one look?!!! Her hair turned out super cute! Have I said how much I love your blog? It is so great, that I featured it in my blog post a couple of days ago. I think your writing is so whimsical and sweet.
Well, I'm off to check out your french grain sacks you have for sale.
Have a great day.
Sincerely,
Melinda
15 Bella Vie

T said...

C-uuuute goodies in your shop!!!! Oh, and i must say your daughter looks just precious! As my grandma always used to say "she made a memory" You guys will forever talk about the time she cut her hair!:)

The Smith Hotel said...

My daughter used to have a pixie cut and I LOVED it! Now it's growing out(she's 9 and wants hair down to her knees). Plus it's always a MESS!!! Daily- my Dr. Pepper calls to me!

I think her hair is really cute!

Thanks for sharing,
Jody

Kacey said...

I love her hair! So cute. Now I must go check out your shop...

P.S. You can stay away from the Dr. Pepper...think 'determination'!

Deb said...

Such a cutie she is! Just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I love your blog and shop! Hoping that you ship to Canada, such great finds !

FEDERICA said...

Oh she looks adorable! So cute!
Hugs,
Federica.

paige said...

that haircut!!!!
i LOVE it!!
oh goodness, i love it!!
pixies rule!

ps-
don't hate me
i bought your clockfaces
xo

Kaylin said...

Oh WOW! It is short...Candis had mentioned she cut it, she looks so cute with her little pixie cut...She will make an adorable flower girl even though her hair is all gone:) Did she like her dress?

Dionne said...

What lovely new goodies, and what an adorable little princess :)

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie, just bought some Fr grain sacks - yeah! I had to do 2 separate purchases b/c it didn't want to let me do it all on one, but whatever, I'm just excited to get them :) Your daughter's hair looks so, so cute...what a doll she is!!!

When I get the grain sacks, I'd like to do a little mention about your blog and shop on my blog if that's ok with you? I just adore your style!!!...and you know I think you're a real sweetheart, right?!!!


Hugs ~

:) T

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...