Friday, March 26, 2010

Prize Sheep Winner...

girls...

i have never met such kindred spirits before...

do you know how much i treasure each and every comment...

and how humbled i feel by your sweet, sweet words...

sigh...

you all bring this prairie girl much joy....

*Thank You*

Winner of the Barnhouse Marketplace Gift Certificate and Prairie Sheep Charm from Sparrow is:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* # 14 MARTHA *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

martha girl...congrats!!

i have to tell you martha has been with me from the very beginning...

she is amazing and her blog Butterflies and Dragonflies is truly inspiring...

martha...send me an email and i will get your certificate and charm in the mail to you!!

thank you again to all who entered and all who stop in and share this crazy farm life...

and for putting up with my cow passion ;0)

i really appreciate each and every one of you!!

be sure to check back on sunday evening....

it's my birthday and i have something else i want to share...

well a couple other things...

this week was just way to short!! so we'll celebrate next week too!!





17 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Congratulations to Martha! Hope you have a *great* birthday weekend!! :)

~Jennifer

Martha said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Did I tell you I am SCREAMING for joy right now!!! Absolutely thrilled...thank you for your give-a-way...Oh I cannot wait and still so excited about all of it!

I hope you have one special weekend my friend...and I get inspired from you don't you know :)

xoxoxox
Martha

Rescued Junk by Old Crow Farm said...

I so enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you. I hope you have a very special birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to lucky girl Martha!
Kristen , I hope you have a Fabulous birthday week. I'm wishing you actually get to make it to a BarnHouse Flea. They are the best:0) Natalie is the Queen Baker to boot and always has a yummy cake to share.
I'm so happy to have found your blog, I'll be back
xo
Sue

chris said...

Congrats Martha! How exciting.

And a hoppy birfday tristan!

Petie said...

Lucky Martha.
Is it possible to purchase one of the sheep tags on my own? My family has been in the sheep business for over 100 years, and I would love to purchase one for my Dear Mom for Mother's Day. If you have the time, please let me know.

Again, I love your site and do find inspiration from your journey.

Thank you,
Petie

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

chasity said...

Congratulations Martha...you so deserve this!!

Happy Birthday Kristen!!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations to Martha! After I saw that charm - I headed to BH Marketplace and snagged a charm they had there with writing on it. Thanks for sharing about those charms!! xo

Tami said...

Found your blog via French Larkspur....how adorable, I am now a follower!!

Roxanne said...

Hello and happy birthday! This is my first visit and what a beautiful blog you have here! Can't wait to visit again. You are a new favorite.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday! Love your blog & shop!
Beth

Anna said...

Bummed it wasn't me, but congrats Martha!!

Tricia said...

Hi there~ coming to you via French Larkspur. Can't wait to see more of your fabulous blog!

vosgesparis said...

they have some great items in that store... I am off to explore more!
I have a thing with rusty stuff haha

vosgesparis said...

actually a friend and me always say old and rusty just like us ;)

Phil said...

Yardsailor Antiques in Fresno CA says HI!! ;)

http://yardsailor.net/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...