Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Vintage Day...

did you know that this prairie girl *loves* etsy...

there are so many things that i could spend the husbands calf check on...sigh...

one favorite category is photography...

that is after i've gone through all the pages of vintage industrial goods...dream...

i believe my new favorite photographer has to be Jude McConkey

the texture in this is divine...


Photobucket


oh.my...


Photobucket

does this one not transport you to a faded prairie...



Photobucket

one day hopefully my photography will come close to this...

sigh...

until then at least i have etsy!! :0)




all photographs can be found in jude mcconkey's etsy store

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous. I love vintage photography, too. My favorite is the first photo. Gorgeous tones and the texture is to die for.

Happy week ahead!
Laura

myletterstoemily said...

thank you for sharing the beautiful,
vintaged photos. they are all
exquisite.

Unknown said...

Oh they are lovely aren't they? Thank you for sharing them. xx

Martha said...

they are beautiful! And I happen to enjoy your photos!

chasity said...

they are wonderful.

very wonderful.

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

Drooling :)
and just think there are those people who don't think photography is an art form. *gasp*

Heidi said...

I have a love for old barn photos. Now I'll have to go check out etsy to see what I can find!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! So lovely!!!

Hugs ~

:) T

Faund Images said...

OK... I have NO DOUBT your photography will come to that some day. And I'm pretty certain it's pretty close right now... if not already there. You're amazing. Don't underestimate yourself!

Hope your shop is coming along and your life is not so crazy! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...