Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Field Workers...

hello girls...

i really need to say *thank you* to all the amazing words and comfort you gave me about the previous post...

five years...you would think the longing would fade just a bit...

sometimes i'm not so sure that time heals...

but on we go...

what else can we do...

i also need to apologize for my absence lately...

you see this has been me lately...


Photobucket


well...okay not exactly...

i don't live in cotton country...

but just imagine a field of rocks instead of light, fluffy cotton...

sigh...i never knew that rocks knew all about the reproducing thing...but we definitely have the field to prove it...

i promise to be back soon with some really exciting news and a little something for you faithful readers...

that is if i can find my way through the field of rocks we are growing here on the prairie...

sheesh...




12 comments:

Florence said...

Oh those rocks, don't let them get the best of you. Florence

myletterstoemily said...

no worries. take your time!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I hope you can work through those darn rocks. Love that photo... it's great!! :)
~Jennifer
www.studiojru.com

Cathy said...

ok, that photo made me laugh! i'm thinking of you coming in after chain gang duty and then typing on dainty computer keys...YOU "rock" ;)

Martha said...

we have missed you...but always so happy when you post...I'm hoping today brings you a little bit of ease

Cottage Dreamers said...

Oh boy, can I relate! We have dirt hauled in for gardening because there is just no end to the rocks! Arg!
☺ Celeste

paige said...

so glad to see a post from you, as always
you are transparent & a breath of fresh air
sending blessings your way
xo

Unknown said...

Your rock multiply also. Ours sure do here in Benton County, Missouri.

paperbird said...

sending sweet blessings your way.

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

Rocks? I love rocks...are they big? Can you like put all together and make a wall like they do in New England? or...maybe a rock garden...for some zen..whatever that is. :)

Rocks remind me of my childhood...
"don't throw rocks"
"sticks and stones"
"rock & roll"

See Kristen you might have a whole blog post just blooming in the field of rocks.

Rock on!

Meuse Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meuse Boutique said...

I loved that picture, it really made me laugh as well...I love your posts Kristin, they are so nice to look forward to...

Had to remove the last post, I had more typos than words right...sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...