Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prairie Ruffles....

hi girls...

spring has finally arrived here on the prairie...

there is a lot of this going on...


Photobucket

i'm sorry i've been absent for awhile...

i'm finally feeling like i'm getting caught up...sigh...

thank goodness...

today i received an email from a sweet, sweet girl...

erin...

she owns an amazing etsy shop...

creekbedthreads...

awhile back she purchased some of this from me...



Photobucket

with a promise to share what she created with it...

when i opened the email today i found a link to this...



Photobucket

oh.my.

i know...

ruffles...

sigh...

bliss...



Photobucket

you can bet one of these will be showing up here on the prairie soon...

erin...*thank you* so much for sharing...

you are absolutely amazing!!



19 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my Lord - if that is not one of the cutest things ever!! Off to check out her shop!

Destiny said...

I swear, I ALMOST bought one of those this afternoon while searching etsy for anything with ticking fabric - I'm sure I'll end up getting one : )

Kacey said...

That is just the cutest thing!

Glad you're back, girlie!

Florence said...

Oh how I like the ruffles. Florence

jamfiescreations1 said...

Oh goodness, this is just the cutest thing ever. Erin you did such a wonderful job.

FEDERICA said...

How cute! LOve the first pic!
Federica
xoxo

Old Crow Farm said...

OMG!! I love it!! Usually I'm not into ruffles, but that is the sweetest bag! I must check out her shop. I am so happy you are getting caught up. It must feel amazing. I'm right in the thick of things with about a million to do's on my list. Have a beautiful day! Jordana

Rie said...

Oh, that is simply adorable. And even the inside is sweet.

Erin said...

Aw what a nice post - thank you so much!!! I'm blushing!

Erin

Martha said...

that is just sooo stinkin' cute my friend...lovin' those ruffles..we have missed you but glad you are back...

My Yellow House said...

I love your first picture! The ruffles are precious, as is everything in her etsy shop - thanks for sharing.
Missed your posts lately but glad you're back ~

Kaylin said...

Kristin, I'm such a ditz I forgot to give you your cake stand, pan and other things back when you were here last night, you should've reminded me:) I will bring them on Monday night will you be there?

VivatRegina said...

Wow! Great job Erin! :) Glad to have you back Kristin!

Shannon said...

Those are adorable! So creative :)

Signs and Salvage said...

Goodness...I LOVE those ruffles!! Thank you for sharing:)

Take Care,

Kristin

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

No need to apologize, especially when you gift us with the pretty photos. Wranglers and ruffles, my oh my, doesn't get much better than that ;)

myletterstoemily said...

adorable! you girls make a good
team!

Cottage Dreamers said...

Oh, that's beautiful!
☺ Celeste

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

cute post! Happy Thursday pm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...