Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prairie Ruffles....

hi girls...

spring has finally arrived here on the prairie...

there is a lot of this going on...


Photobucket

i'm sorry i've been absent for awhile...

i'm finally feeling like i'm getting caught up...sigh...

thank goodness...

today i received an email from a sweet, sweet girl...

erin...

she owns an amazing etsy shop...

creekbedthreads...

awhile back she purchased some of this from me...



Photobucket

with a promise to share what she created with it...

when i opened the email today i found a link to this...



Photobucket

oh.my.

i know...

ruffles...

sigh...

bliss...



Photobucket

you can bet one of these will be showing up here on the prairie soon...

erin...*thank you* so much for sharing...

you are absolutely amazing!!



19 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my Lord - if that is not one of the cutest things ever!! Off to check out her shop!

Destiny said...

I swear, I ALMOST bought one of those this afternoon while searching etsy for anything with ticking fabric - I'm sure I'll end up getting one : )

Kacey said...

That is just the cutest thing!

Glad you're back, girlie!

Florence said...

Oh how I like the ruffles. Florence

jamfiescreations1 said...

Oh goodness, this is just the cutest thing ever. Erin you did such a wonderful job.

FEDERICA said...

How cute! LOve the first pic!
Federica
xoxo

Rescued Junk by Old Crow Farm said...

OMG!! I love it!! Usually I'm not into ruffles, but that is the sweetest bag! I must check out her shop. I am so happy you are getting caught up. It must feel amazing. I'm right in the thick of things with about a million to do's on my list. Have a beautiful day! Jordana

Rie said...

Oh, that is simply adorable. And even the inside is sweet.

Erin said...

Aw what a nice post - thank you so much!!! I'm blushing!

Erin

Martha said...

that is just sooo stinkin' cute my friend...lovin' those ruffles..we have missed you but glad you are back...

Anonymous said...

I love your first picture! The ruffles are precious, as is everything in her etsy shop - thanks for sharing.
Missed your posts lately but glad you're back ~

Kaylin said...

Kristin, I'm such a ditz I forgot to give you your cake stand, pan and other things back when you were here last night, you should've reminded me:) I will bring them on Monday night will you be there?

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Wow! Great job Erin! :) Glad to have you back Kristin!

Shannon said...

Those are adorable! So creative :)

Signs and Salvage said...

Goodness...I LOVE those ruffles!! Thank you for sharing:)

Take Care,

Kristin

Unknown said...

No need to apologize, especially when you gift us with the pretty photos. Wranglers and ruffles, my oh my, doesn't get much better than that ;)

myletterstoemily said...

adorable! you girls make a good
team!

Cottage Dreamers said...

Oh, that's beautiful!
☺ Celeste

Legacy of Love said...

cute post! Happy Thursday pm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...