Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introducing...

hello dear girls...

i have a little lady who has been newly named...

she is eager to share with you her new name and to show the winning prairie girl her goods that will be arriving upon her farmhouse doorstep soon...

*thank you* all for entering and for your all your suggestions...

it was TOUGH...

i didn't think our little family would ever decide...

there were so many wonderful romantic prairie names...

a few i've tucked away just in case the husband ever changes his mind and thinks we need to add another wild, prairie child to help out with all the farm chores... ;0)

first up the goods...

picked carefully from monticello and barnhouse...




a prairie gathering...

all tucked inside a industrial, rusted, goodness of a bowl...


a packaged of *love* letters between elmer & olive during world war two...

a small prairie pocketbook...


an ironstone cup and saucer with the most darling photo and place marker ever...

{ this cup and saucer... oh.my. having a hard time letting this go!! ;0) }



so the lucky prairie girl this is all coming to is...

janice with curtains in my tree...

for picking the name...




ollie...

simple, strong, unique and all her own...

with her chocolate brown eyes and soft velvet nose she speaks of ways of old and searches the prairie for all those who are willing to listen to the whispers...

*thank you* again for all you entered!! it was so fun to browse through all your names and reasons...

janice contact me with your mailing info and ollie will get your goods out to you...

{on a little side note...new goods will be listed today in the shop!!}




13 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

Great name... and how lucky she is to have won such treasure... I love it all!! Mental note: I need a rusty bowl of goodness!! HAve a wonderful weekend!!

ChRiS said...

love the name Ollie

traci said...

ollie is perfect. and congrats to the winner. what a wonderful prize she is getting.

Robyn said...

WOW, what a FABULOUS PRIZE! Oh that BOWL! I love the name to, CONGRATULATIONS!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Such a pretty name! The gift is beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
XO

Leah C said...

Hello Ollie! Sweet name...and Janice is one lucky gal:) A wonderful package of prairie pretties; oh my I'd have a hard time parting with those, too!

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Ollie is perfect! Janice you lucky girl...all sorts of rusty yumminess is comin' your way :D

ps - I have "Ollie Ollie Oxen Free" stuck in my head now ! Hahaha....

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Very cute name!!! ;)Rachel

sharon santoni at my french country home said...

congratulations to Janice, this was a fun game to play, shame you don't have a whole herd to name - at least not on your blog header!
Sharon
My French Country Home

Curtains in My Tree said...

OMG
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never dreamed of your sweet family liking Ollie but what you know????????

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Janice


xoxoxo

Farmgirl Paints said...

super cute;) happy weekend girlie.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Kristine, Congrats to Janice! I love the new name.
Hugs, Sherry

Martha said...

love, love, love Ollie and your basket of goodies is just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...