Thursday, July 21, 2011

Barn House....

SO sorry for the lack of posts lately...

as many of you know i will be joining the boys in battle ground, wa for their vintage country marketplace!

i'm a huge mixture of emotions right now...

nervous, doubting, thrilled beyond measure, humbled, and completely honored...

richard and i traveled up to their fall market last year..{you can read about the adventure here}

i cannot put into words the experience, and to actually be apart of it this year...well...joe and jermonne warned that i might be the {crier} this year and i have to admit it has already started!! richard thinks i've totally lost it!! :0)





i hope you can understand my absence, i have been updating and checking in here...

i will be posting photos and such on my page until i get back the first of august...

i hope to see many of you at the show and if you can't make it this year i promise lots, and lots of photos!!




20 comments:

amy of studio four corners said...

have a great show...and safe travels!
amy

Joelle said...

id give anything to attend the show! but i live all the way in NY on the other side of the country.. good luck!

Petie said...

Wish I could be there. I am sure that you will ROCK the show. You have great taste and a great eye. Have Fun...

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish I lived in Washington :(

Christine Marie Studio said...

I feel that way, and I am only attending! I can only imagine, you will do so well!

Blondie's Journal said...

Hurray for you! I wish I could go...wishing you a great time!

XO,
Janie

Stacy said...

Hey Girl, just so you know... you are sooo not crazy! I feel the exact same way...all I know for sure is It's going to be a ton of fun! Can't wait to meet you and you are going to be fabulous!!

Faund Images said...

OHGOSH I am so excited for you! Have fun and come tell me about all your adventures... I have to live vicariously through you. haha

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oh, I so wish I could be there to celebrate an awesome show with you! One of these years, if you keep having a booth, I'll make my way back there again. :)
I'll be stalking you on Facebook. :)

Tamra said...

Have a great time! I so wish I could be there. Can't wait to see the pics!!

Sueann said...

Yeah!! Photos!! Lots and lots???? Good...I am excited. Especially since I can't be there! Have fun
Hugs
SueAnn

Sheila Rumney said...

Oh, how I wishs I were closer! Please share photos so we can drool!

Have a great show.

Ormolulu said...

Kristin . . . I will see you there (coming to SHOP)!!!! Not only will you cry, but you will LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH. There is not a better time anywhere!! It will be good to meet you in person!

Hugs from Bellingham Bay,

Debi

Anna said...

Yay! have fun, wish I could go!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time and drive safely...looking forward to seeing all the photos and hearing all about it. You will do GREAT!! and hopefully someday I will get to one of your sales. Love to you! Gail ox

Witchy Woo said...

You're on a magic journey! Kiss those Barn House boys for me and tell them thanks for taking care of my girl.

Barn House said...

We are so happy to have you! Can't wait to see you later this week. :o)

Erica said...

Safe travels!

affordable medical insurance

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time...enjoy every moment of it!!

Auntie Joy said...

Hey Kristin,
Can't wait to hear how you liked your BH experience. If you don't have time to post maybe that cowboy you brought with you would be happy to do a guest post??
xoxo
JOY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...