Monday, July 11, 2011

2 weeks...

sheesh....

where did the past few weeks go to?!?

i was all in control telling myself...{you have four weeks until barnhouse, no problem, plenty of time...}

what?!? i'm down to two weeks before i pack up and head out...

ugh...

i am SO not going to be ready...

i've finally worked on some prints for my shop and a few to take to barnhouse {if they arrive on time?!?!}...


i have also been working on a few of the big projects that i just had to think up and try and accomplish...



it is finally coming together and looking like what i had in mind...

we shall see in a few weeks...

now on to painting and sewing...ugh...

some sneek peeks of my booth and some glimpses of finds that i'm having a hard time putting a price tag on and also a couple purchases that i am *absolutely* in LOVE with coming the end of this week...



12 comments:

amy of studio four corners said...

just remember to breathe...it will all get done and you can exhale on the road over to southern washington...
amy

Anna said...

You will be fabulous!! Looking forward to a sneak peek!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see what you have! I know it will be great!

Anonymous said...

You will do Great , Kristin! I gave away a Ton of Barn House flyers at our last show. People are so excited for the event. I hope you like crowds :) Ah , they don't bite, lol !
See you soon
Travel safely
xo
Sue

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I want to be there!!
But, I think you need to send me a copy of the picture of the calf. Toooooo cute! :)

bucolic beauty said...

You'll be great, Kristin. I can't wait to see pictures of your new goodies. Hoping you're enjoying the summer.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all your great things . . . and also you!!! Xoxo - liz

Anonymous said...

Yeah...breathe...enjoy!!!

Can't wait to see...such a tease!!

A Cottage Industry said...

Yes, that danged clock is just ticking TOO FAST!!!!!!! See you at BarnHouse!
It's gonna b so much fun!
Tracey
acottageindustry.blogspot.com

Seawashed said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time now, but I haven't visited enough to really get to know you. Well, while I was shopping for art supplies today I picked up the latest issue of Artful Blogging because I wanted to read Lara of Air Kiss's article. I ended up sitting down and reading through most of the magazine and when I got to yours I almost began crying. Though my journey is different the heart of yours is kindred to mine. Your feature touched me so much that I bought the magazine. I have never purchased it before! Thank you for sharing your heart and soul so freely. Your words now echo in my thoughts and will inspire me in days ahead. ox

Unknown said...

Hey Kristin, don't be so hard on yourself.....you WILL be ready and your booth will be fabulous!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you!!!!! oxox Gail

Erica said...

Looking forward to a sneak peek!

Homeowner Insurance Rates

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...