Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saddled Up and a Winner

June...

As a child I never thought how much I would come to *love* a month so much. I never realized how nostalgic I would become and how I would cherish each moment of this magical month. Blogging has definitely taken a back to seat here, our main seat and mode of transportation this month is this...



I cherish each moment spent in the saddle, behind our herd of cattle. Listening to the bellows of mamas and babies, not so enjoyable when it is my own children bellowing at each other but what do you do?!? :0)

I want to *thank* each of you for taking the time to entire Kim and Xanthe's giveaway. I have read and reread each and every comment, taking in the strength, the passions, the insecurities, and realizing I'm not alone. You are all truly beautiful!

I finally have chosen a winner; I can not begin to tell you how hard it was! I wanted you all to win a spot...sigh...maybe when the husband brings home a calf check I can all splurge and award everyone! ;0) Do you think he would go for it?!?

For now....
was the number picked and Jackie Cate is the winner!! Congrats girl! You have been such an inspiration to me for so long now, {such an amazing artist and photographer!!} I cannot wait to see what direction your passions take!

*Thank You* again to everyone for stopping by and sharing your passions. Within the next week I hope to share some of what they were and talk a little about what has helped me give voice to my passions. For now it is back in the saddle trying to get some stubborn old gals to stay on the right side of the fence! :0)

xo
kristin

2 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hi There

I haven't said Hi for some time now, hope Ollie and the kids are all good

you look good riding that horse into the sunset

Janice

Curtains in My Tree said...

I forgot to mention I really like your new header

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...