Friday, January 1, 2010

Turning...

I'm ready to "turn my face towards the sunshine and leave the shadows behind" me....

{inspired}

Our children grew taller and wilder.....The Cowboy did many honey-do's around the farmhouse, though he didn't quite get through the whole list....the list carried over to 2010 with other projects added...the lucky guy! ;0)

We had a good year here on the ranch...many baby calves born, we actually raised 19 hens and 1 rooster...6 didn't quite make it because of a wild, clever, farm cat....crops were successful.....and we are getting the moisture we so need....I could do without the below zero temps every night though...

As I turn my face towards the prairie sun I feel whole....new ideas have been planted in my mind and I can't wait to see them sprout and grow and give them the nurturing they need....I feel the desire to be intentional.....to accomplish and live the life I desire....

Here's hoping you find yourself turning towards the sunshine and leaving behind those shadows that you may have felt hindered by....


3 comments:

Martha said...

How wonderful that all sounds:)

Diane and Kelly said...

Wishing you a wonderful new year!

Kelly
Second Hand Chicks

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin!! Lovely post! Your ranch life sounds so wonderful {except for the wild farm cat :)}!!!

Warm wishes for a new year filled with lots of happiness and joy!

:) T

oh, and the bedding you asked about is from Target...good ole Shabby Chic line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...