Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome fall...



I think we were about the only family that didn't do much for labor day weekend....


All the hay is in it's not quite time to turn the cattle into the next allotment....so we decided to have a little picnic to say goodbye to summer and hello fall.....



I tried a recipe from Pioneer Woman and can you say *de*li*cious*!!

Thank you Pioneer Woman for making our long weekend a little more exciting!!

I invited my mom and step dad to share in celebrating the beginning of fall.....

this a huge thing....why, you ask?.....how would you like to cook for a chef?!? A chef from Scotland no less?!?! Don't ask what possessed me....I don't think I really want to know....



Onto a less stressful, scary ordeal.....


Our oldest wanted his own set of sprinkler pipe a couple years ago and Santa very willing obliged....don't many six year-olds that have requested that....this year it is a post pounder....


This weekend happened to be his last change so I wanted to capture the event on camera....I hope he still has this enthusiasm next year or when he has to upgrade to the larger lines in the fields....I hope you are enjoying your weekend....stay tuned for new items arriving in the shops next week!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...