Thursday, September 17, 2009

Changes...


Every year I vow not to miss the changing leaves on the mountain.....

Every year I miss the changing leaves....

We spent last weekend fixing our fence and checking water lines on the East End of Boulder and I found one grove of trees that had decided to start showing some colors....I made Studly Cowboy and the kids stay in the truck while I ran down hill in the rain to snap this photo....

Definitely worth it....now if I can round up the farmhouse family and convince them to dress in their best, not get dirty, take a trip on the mountain and spend the afternoon in front of a camera....

Maybe next year....sigh....

BTW, had a wonderful lady come into the shop a couple weeks ago and shock me speechless....she wanted to feature me on her blog....what?!!? little old me?!?!
She took some wonderful photos and captured some of my best farm finds....

Go pay Kelly a visit and take a look of what Prairie Whispers (next year to be Faded Prairie) has to offer.... Second Hand Chicks ......

Thank you Kelly!!


1 comment:

Diane and Kelly said...

Hi Kristen!
Great photo of the changing leaves. When I first moved to Utah 15 years ago I made an effort to drive up the canyons every fall to see the fall leaves. I just realized it's been years since I've been up there in the Fall. This year will be different!
I'm enjoying your blog so much...keep up the good work. Hope to see you in SLC sometime soon!

Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...