Friday, September 28, 2012

Wonder.


Photobucket

 My days are filled with the {presence of wonder}.  Has it always been this way?  Of course it has, but I'm pretty sure that I wasn't always on the{lookout}.  You see I gave negativity power, I focused on what was not right in my life and let it dictate my days....months really.  I've made the choice to change what I will allow in my days.  I've made the choice to change my focus to the little wonders throughout my day...

Some wonders around the farm today...

Photobucket


~ A little girl who is finally trusting in herself

~ The inner glow of all things living

~ His glory


Photobucket

~ Sun flares

~ The simplicity of farm life

~ The sounds of silence

Photobucket

~ How fast they grow

~ How easily they *love*

~ My gift to capture these wonders and their beauty

What wonders will you be on the lookout for this weekend?

Oh and an awesome wonder discovered and explained to me today by a five-year old farm living child....

...Mom dogs make and stir milk in their {bibs} for their little babies puppies to drink..

:0)

Happy weekend dear friends...

xoxo
kristin

{All photos taken and edited on my iphone, you can find a few of my favorite apps here}

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your farm wonders and especially to find the wonder in everyday. Enjoy!

Cindy said...

A great quote and a sweet picture of you daughter. Love the bibs on mama dogs..too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...