Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Barn House 2012

Where does a girl even begin? Trying to find words to describe the beauty, serenity, and love surrounding a Pacific Northwest farm...After three years I've come to realize that maybe the magic cannot be captured with mere words. . A soul must experience it for themselves to fully understand, to feel the gentle touch of grace against your cheek as you step upon the lush soil. To smell the life of the pines and wildwood; the small whispers coming in almost inaudible sighs. You must {still} yourself, letting your heart guide you to a {meant to be} treasure.

There is truly nowhere else...there is simply...





You cannot believe the line!! It snaked it's way along the fence line and didn't end...




{Farm and Frills}




{Barn House} again.. :0)

I'm sorry, I'm not sure who's booth this was but the colors of pure nature where unbelievably stunning!

{Sparrow} love this girl with all my heart!!

So blessed to have finally met this girl and her husband!

{Camas Antiques}??? not sure....

The one item that just stopped me in my tracks...


yep, a calf bottle!! The kids just giggled over this...we still use ours and can't begin to tell you how much of a chore it is to mix these things up morning and night for the little dogie calves. :0)

Flying in for the show and not having the truck put a serious damper on my shopping...sigh. My mom had some serious faith that her vintage veggie bin would fit into her suitcase. I can't begin to tell you the sweat, blood and some not to appropriate words where shed to make it happen! ;0) It made it home safely and looks amazing upon her wall...definitely meant to be.

It was SO good to see my PNW family...I miss you all so much already! Thank you dear Joe and Jermonne for hosting such a beautiful event. I cannot begin to tell you the peace that this little trip brought to my soul, it was also very bittersweet. To be there with you all but to not be. It was definitely different being a shopper and not a vendor! :0)

I just want you two to know...You are truly heaven sent....

xoxo
kristin


9 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I don't know which is more beautiful.....the words you say or the photos you shared.
Thanks for blessing us today. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing talent! Wish I was there!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

thank you so much for sharing! What a great event! It makes me want to jump out of my seat and start planning my own! I wish I had those guys' talent!!

Peggy said...

Beautiful photos! Love the calf bottle! Ha ha!!!

Barn House said...

You are such a beautiful person!! I wish we had more time to just hang that day. It meant the world to us that you came to visit the BH Family!!! Much Love,

J & J

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! A beautiful post Kristin! I really hope to make it to this amazing sale someday :))

xo

:) T

Lorraine Lewis said...

Your images are gorgeous Kristin. You should have sent your moms bin with us- we had plenty of room. it was so nice to meet you and your mom- you are both such beautiful women...inside and out!

Billie said...

Kristin,
The honeycomb in the jar was offered in my booth at Barn House. I have a shop in Vancouver called Cottage Vintage Home. I was lucky enough to have been invited to sell at the Barn House show for the 2nd time. It was wonderful.
Thanks,
Billie

Leah C said...

Just two words...Oh My!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...