Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whitewashed...

did everyone have a wonderful extended weekend??

i had so much planned but the kids and i got swept up in the adventure of trying to save princess peach...

all i will say is...dang...what happened to my {skilz} from 20 years ago??? ;0)

anyhoo...

i did manage to rearrange my living room and kitchen...

you know one good thing about closing shop....

having to bring some vintage goods home!! :0)





just a little preview until it is completely put together...




there is one item that i am going CrAzY over...

cannot wait to share!! hopefully i will have a little more discipline when next weekend rolls around.. ;0)

oh wait, there is a bull sale this weekend so i just might get side tracked while in the midst of all those wranglers....

just keeping it real girls... maybe this time i won't forget my camera so you can get side-tracked too...

what do you say?!? ;0)




don't forget to enter the {once loved} challenge here, this will be the last challenge held before i draw the winner of florabella's luxe II set...

speaking of florabella...yep, they have finally been released, texture set III!! whoot, whoot!! you seriously do NOT want to pass by this set! *amazing*

photos above where processed with {whitewash} i do believe it is going to be my favorite!

{oh and hint, hint; more faded prairie challenges coming up in march with aforementioned textures up for grabs}

10 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Wait....what? There was an extended weekend? I guess I missed it! :)
I might like your sneak peaks of what you took home. If you need a place to store some of it, I would gladly make room.
And I finally entered your challenge! Why is it so hard to find pictures or take decent pictures of things currently loved that were once loved?
Thanks for the inspiration!

bucolic beauty said...

Oh my sweet dreamy textures! I almost think Florabella's textures and actions are worth going into debt over. Almost. On a side not, Princess Peach always makes me crave Peachie-O's. Mmm. Now I want some. Gorgeous texture-licious pictures. I can't wait to see what the surprise item is.

Dan said...

From what I see, it is going to look wonderful! I cannot wait to see more.

~Dan~

Robin Johnson said...

You tease! Can't wait to see how you have revamped things. You always are such an inspiration.

Oh, and yes please take some photos. I'm a sucker for cowboys!

Destiny said...

I'm glad you're finding a silver lining in closing your shop LOL I'm also excited about being able to bring home my FAVORITE vintage cabinet/hutch. It's in my shop for display but as of Monday will be back at home! SO excited!

Daydream Living said...

Hi Kristin!
I just now read the posts that I have missed while being away and recovering, I think that closing your shop is a hard thing to do, but like you said, if you decided this yourself it will not give you regrets but I believe something to look back on and feel proud. You dreamed it and lived it, now you are moving on. All the best with the process of closing the shop, and love coming here to your blog!
Maureen x

Free Art Printables said...

It sounds like a fun weekend! I think I've forgotten my skilz! ;) Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Leah C said...

Lovin' the sneak peeks:)

Unknown said...

your photos are amazing! i love the florabella anything!

Anonymous said...

Hey Prairie Girl,
I missed the post about you deciding to close your shop... sorry to hear that. :( But, it sounds like it's going to be the right decision for you and your, and that's what's important. :) You're still keeping your online shop open, right???
I'm lovin this white wash texture... gorgeous! Look forward to seeing what you put together.
I finally made it over to enter your challenge #3... wow... there are a lot of entries this time... some really beautiful pictures!!
I hope you have a great weekend coming up, Kristin!
xoxo,
Jo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...