Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Interrupted...

Photobucket

blog interrupted do to:

~ learning to ride a bike again...{scary}...

~ realizing i'm not much of a pool mom...

~ story hours which are not quiet, peaceful moments...

~ play dates which are just as much for the girls as for moms...

~ kitten {namely belle who now has become betty} + cow milk = messes this prairie girl just can't take...

~ the smell of rain on the dry parched prairie...

~ cattle moving to summer range...

~ explaining to my daughter that no she does not have "nutses" like her brothers...!?!?!....{i know}...she needs a sister...

~ summer + wild prairie children = no time for blogging...{sigh}




12 comments:

Laura said...

Those sound like wonderful reasons to NOT blog.

You do what you need to do!

Laura
White Spray Paint

Cheyenne said...

Yes-----Not blogging during the summer sounds great! We miss the read...but face to face with wild prairie children is better!

hahha! Sounds like a certain little girl does need a sister! :)

So glad you got some moisture...

Cheyenne

Lissa said...

cute! but my daughter says they're "pea-nuts" hee hee

Your life just sounds much to wonderful to be blogging indeed.

Angie said...

lol...that's too funny about the "nutses"...lol...too funny. I am still laughing.

Heidi said...

My girls had all sorts of questions when my baby boy was born! lol!
Sounds like your summer is off to a good start already.

Tracey said...

I hear ya my friend...Summer is just a very busy time! My blogging has become almost nonexistant! Hope you're at least having fun!!!

Hugs ~

:) T

chasity said...

those sound like wonderfully perfect distractions!! :)
have fun.

MeriAnn said...

You crack me up...These sound like great WC days to me!!!

Anna said...

Sounds fun and interesting to say the least, enjoy them!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

ALL great reasons for not blogging! Enjoy your summer :)

Blessings!
Gail

Skip and Faun said...

Miss Clancy cracks me UP! That's too funny! AND thanks for coming to story hour even if it's NOT peaceful...
HAHAHAHA! Boy, do I know it!

Snappy Di said...

Whadaya mean 'no nutses'. Poor girl.

Di

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...