Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Features....

I received a lovely convo this morning from a wonderful woman named Bonnie....
Bonnie has an amazing blog where she shares daily inspiration on design and style, handmade artisans, designers, eco indieprenuers, and a more organic way of life.....
My jaw dropped to the floor when I visited the link she sent me.....
And guess what?!?!
She did a feature on my little Etsy store and my passion for a gentler time.....
Please go and give her a visit....it is one truly inspiring place that is simply handmade and homegrown.....
BTW she also can be found on Etsy; absolutely gorgeous!! :0)

A few post back I did a little teaser...
No, not THAT kind silly girls....
A little teaser on what I obsessing about right now....
In one word: GRAY
I have always loved the color?! Yes, some say it is NOT really a color at all....
To them I say....ppppffftttt......
Look at the amazing find on Etsy featuring this color....

sigh....I really want to purchase this but guess what???

I can't remember what store I found it in....the search is definitely on girls....

How can you possibly say not to these lovelies????

What is not to love about the subtle color of green mixed with silvery, metallic gray beads????

Can be found here......

I have to say....I LOVE this shop and her style of jewelry...you can bet I will be doing a lot of drooling over her shop....




OOHHH....doesn't this just take you away to rolling hills, sweet crisp scent of autumn on the breeze, with a soft misty fog accenting the beauty around you.....

Can be found here....

***update: unlisted the scarf***

why do I always realize how much I wanted an item when it's gone?!?!


You can be sure that I will have more features on this soft romantic color within the following weeks.....

I'll let you know about some projects in my home that will be getting a Gray makeover and some industrial farmhouse finds that I will be hinting to Studly Cowboy about....

You know Christmas is right around the corner and I think I deserve a little early present...
don't you?!?!



1 comment:

Diane and Kelly said...

I'm with you. Grey is the new black!

Kelly
Second Hand Chicks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...